Parblo.com accepts most major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Online Store Gift Cards/ Coupons. You can also check out with PayPal.
Available currencies: United States - US Dollar ($)
The Parblo.com webstore will sometimes include items that are labeled as a "Pre-Order". If you purchase this item(s), your credit card will be charged Immediately. Payments are processed at the time of checkout for all orders. In-stock items will be shipped within 1-2 business days, or as indicated on the product page above the “Add to Cart” button. "Pre-order" items will ship upon availability, however, these dates are subject to change at any time.
We have two shipping methods for most regions - Standard Shipping and Expedited Shipping. You can select one of these during checkout. The cost will be automatically calculated for your order.
All orders are processed within 2 business days. Shipping times depend on the shipping method available for your order or region:
- Standard Shipping: For most countries, Standard Shipping takes 10-15 days for delivery. For Indonesia, Standard Shipping takes 30-40 days for delivery.
- Expedited Shipping: 3-10 business days for delivery (Subject to stock availability)
Note: These shipping times are merely estimates. While we will try to deliver your order as quickly as possible, please note that orders placed during the Chinese New Year will be ship delayed by one week; Impacting from the COVID-19, the international shipment might be delayed. Parblo will ship your goods as soon as possible under the requirements for epidemic prevention.
Sorry for all the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.
If your country is not in the list of delivery destinations, please contact our customer support.
Shipping OriginYour orders will be shipped from our listed hubs:
- USA warehouse: For USA only
- China / Hong Kong: Rest of the world
- If the goods are out of stock in the local warehouse, the international shipment might be delayed impacting by the international epidemic;
- The shipping time of the area near the Great Lakes in the United States has been extended. And the shipments are suspended in the following areas since 6th April 2020, and we will notify you after the transportation is resumed: USA (Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Ohio, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Kentucky, Kansas, New York, Iowa).
PARBLO reserves the rights of allocating warehouse according to the local inventory.
Customs Duties & TaxThe recipient is responsible for all customs duties and taxes levied by the country of destination.
*IMPORTANT: We cannot guarantee that you will or will be charged any customs taxes or duties. Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. This only applies to international orders.
Handling TimeAll orders will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, Monday to Friday in most cases. A tracking number will be emailed to you upon shipment.
Please note: During high season and Sale, delivery might take a little longer.
Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, Chinese Year
International Shipping Customs, Duties & Taxes:
- International shipping rates cover shipping charges only.
- Please note that duties, taxes, and carrier brokerage fees are not included in your order amount at checkout. Duties and taxes may be due to the parcel carrier upon delivery. These fees will be assessed by the parcel carrier and must be paid by the order recipient.
- International orders are subject to delays and import fees through customs and vary by location.
Canceling an Order
- If you would like to cancel a pending order, you can do so provided that the order has not yet entered the fulfillment process.
- An order cannot be canceled once the item has been shipped from our warehouse.
- Click here to know more about Returns & Warranty policy.
Got questions about an order, product, collaboration or warranty/replacement? Visit Support Center >